Leading experience design agency LUME Studios will host a week-long open house during NFT NFC for their new clubhouse Subjective, an artist-led collective dedicated to producing immersive IRL art experiences and building community, making its official debut this September.
In partnership with AOI and Pulsr, Subjective will kick off NFT NYC on April 11th by opening up all stories of 393 Broadway for a 6 story exhibition showcasing physical, digital, and performance art. The 14,000 square foot gallery located in TriBeCa’s thriving art district will bring together some of the top creative talent in digital art, including Matt Hall of Crypto Punks, Tyler Hobbs, Jake Fried, Operator, Anne Spalter, and Efdot.
Here is the full event lineup for the week:
- Tues, 4/11: Web3 Collectors Salon with CADAF x ARSNL
- Tues, 4/11: AOI x Pulsr “Subjective Collective” Kickoff Party
- Wed, 4/12 - Sat, 4/15: Subjective Lounge at NFT NYC
- Wed, 4/12: Palm Dao x Nadya Riot “Call for Feminist Art”
- Fri, 4/14: The Canal Street Show
- Sat, 4/15: “Escape Reality” curated by Metablaze
“We are living through a Neo-Renaissance of art, knowledge, technology,” stated Dotan Negrin, Founder / CEO of LUME Studios. “Our goal for Subjective is to accelerate the connectivity between artists, musicians, creative technologists, and enthusiasts through curated real life experiences, workshops, and our residency program.”
For more information on Subjective or to RSVP to any events, please visit: subjective.art.
LUME Studios, PR Director