Trailblazing digital art investments platform is set to target Millennial market offering shared blue-chip art ownership
Digital art investments platform ARTCELS, today announces the launch of their new blue-chip art portfolio ‘Millennials’ on 22 April 2021. Available to investors as share-based ownership using non-fungible tokens (NFTs), it is backed by its own revolutionary Swiss-based cryptocurrency - ARTEM. The portfolio of artworks will also be exhibited in a specially curated show at HOFA Gallery for both investors and the public to enjoy.
The new portfolio features ultra-contemporary blue-chip artworks by coveted artists such as Banksy, Nina Chanel Abney, Jonas Wood, Josh Sperling, Yoshimoto Nara, and others. These artists have seen their works appreciate in value and demand driven largely by the patronage of the millennial collectors who are boldly shaping the frontiers of the art market despite the economic downturn brought on by the Pandemic.
ARTCELS was originally launched in February 2020:
- ARTCELS is a pioneering asset-based tokenized art investment platform which uses NFTs, blockchain technology and cryptography to facilitate safe and secure investment in some of the most valuable blue-chip contemporary art on the market today.
- The model provides state-of-the-art authentication at the point of sale and purchase while also allowing investors members to opt for partial and shared ownership in the artworks they carefully curate.
- Through this flexible model, ARTCELS has opened the door for young and tech savvy art enthusiasts to invest in and enjoy the phenomenal blue-chip contemporary artworks they broker.
ARTCELS’ new portfolio 'Millennials' launches 22 April 2021:
- Millennials marks a major step up for ARTCELS, which is looking to build on the sold-out success of their inaugural ‘XXI’ portfolio which closed on a record high, having attracted investors across multiple markets and won major plaudits for the innovative investment services and virtual art experiences they provide.
- The price of a single ‘Millennials’ share is $1,000 USD and the portfolio opens with an initial offering of $250,000 USD capped at 250 shares.
- The ARTCELS team believe with ‘Millennials’ they will attract larger value commitments from member investors who stand to cash-in on significant returns as art remains one of the most secure investment options available.
Consisting mainly of single and limited-edition artworks, the 'Millennials' portfolio has been curated with an eye on collections that resonate with the millennial generation and a focus on Asian collectors. The inclusion of works by Banksy is certain to be yet another high note for ‘Millennials’ as the popular British artist remains very much a global art phenomenon. Admirers of Josh Sperling and Yoshimoto Nara, whose art have been exhibited in Hong Kong and Japan, and Jonas Wood whose energetic and colourful paintings have featured on billboards and murals from New York to Los Angeles, will also find ARTCELS' new portfolio an attractive investment option.
Along with the opportunity to invest in lucrative portfolios of contemporary art, ARTCELS’ members also benefit from a personalised online gallery, investor dashboard and in-platform social network, all accessible within the ARTCELS’ mobile app.
Commenting on the new 'Millennials' portfolio, ARTCELS Co-Founder Elio D'Anna said, “Our inaugural portfolio, 'XXI', which débuted in 2020, sold out quickly and was a resounding success showcased in gallery and virtual exhibitions held in London, Los Angeles, and Mykonos for our members and the public to enjoy.”
He adds "So, in 2021, we're dreaming bigger and aiming higher with our new 'Millennials' portfolio. It represents the very best in contemporary art today and we are confident that our prospective and current investors will be exceedingly pleased by the quality of art they will get to enjoy and the potentially significant scale of their investment returns."
ARTCELS launch their new investment portfolio ‘Millennials’ at HOFA Gallery, London on 22 April 2021 at a press conference and special preview (10am – 6pm GMT). The ‘Millennials’ portfolio exhibition will also be available for public viewing. In compliance with Covid-19 safety protocols, all visits to the gallery will be strictly on RSVP basis.
ARTCELS is a secure art investments platform with pioneering features supported by strategic partnerships. Swiss partners of ARTCELS include 4ARTECHNOLOGIES who provide the technology to authenticate all art assets, and ASSETYZE who ensures all transactions are secured with blockchain technology.
Core to ARTCELS investment strategy is expert insight on stocks and market trends. Our preference for top-performing art assets ensures liquidity for investors who will be able to trade their equity tokens on regulated exchanges as soon as a framework for such trades is implemented.
ARTEM is expected to facilitate transfer of NFTs ownership and facilitate secure transactions among members of ARTCELS which supports digitisation and authentication of artworks via VR and Blockchain technologies. With a market capitalisation of $25M, an initial coin value of $0.023, and 1.1B coins set to be issued in April in conjunction with the new Millennials release by ARTCELS, the soon-to-be-launched digital currency is robust by design with capacity for large commercial releases. ARTEM will also serve as the instrument for pay-out transactions running potentially into 7 figures.
Subscribers can purchase shares in the 'XXI' portfolio, valued at over US$1M, for as low as $1,000 each, attracting the kind of potential investors ARTCELS’ founders intended.
Every asset in ARTCELS’ portfolio is fully insured by and stored at a museum-quality Fine Art facility in London, UK.
It is an artist-led platform and will honor Artist’s Resale Rights (ARR).
Each exhibition of the portfolio will be presented through highly curated shows with our primary affiliate, HOFA Gallery (House of Fine Art), and other key partner institutions.
11 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 6PY