CALL FOR ARTISTS: SUPERNATURAL – 2nd edition
London | April 07 – 21, 2023
Deadline: March 27, 2023
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with YMX Arts, is pleased to announce the open call for the 2nd edition of SUPERNATURAL, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art, that will be held in London, at THE LINE Contemporary Art Space (click here to learn more on this venue) from April 07 to April 21, 2023.
SUPERNATURAL will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The 2nd edition of SUPERNATURAL will represent a forum for the direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works with a CV/biography, some still images (for video art), links to videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below
SUPERNATURAL will analyze the relationship between body and space, and the hybridization between identities and cultural/physical/social/urban settings in contemporary times, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness. The human body is a changing system that connects us with other bodies and spaces to perceive the surrounding reality; a strong communication system with its own language and infinite ways of expression.
We invite artists, architects and designers to be inspired by the magical power of London, exploring the connection between desires, needs, and fears through rituals that bring humankind to change, transform and evolve their inner world.
Deadline for applications is March 27, 2023 (11.59 PM of your local time)
253 Hoxton Street, London N1 5LG, UK
- 60 reads