THE ART INSIDER SEMINARS: Funding and Sponsership
Tuesday, 13 August 2013: 6.30 - 8.30pm
THE ART INSIDER offer a bespoke seminar programme for artists, tailored to the specific needs of practicing visual artists or those wishing to become practising visual artists. Hosted at VITRINE Bermondsey Street, every 2nd Tuesday of the month, starting from 11 June 2013 until 7 January 2014, 6.30 - 8.30pm.
FUNDING AND SPONSERSHIP
Tuesday 13 August, 6.30 - 8.30pm
This workshop is an introduction to funding and sponsorship. We will look at opportunities, the application process, how to secure and how to successfuly manage.
• Identifying funding organisations
• Creating sponsorship opportunities
• Structuring successful bids
• How to manage relationships
• How to successfully manage and complete the process
Full list of Seminars:
• Business Skills for Artists - Tuesday 11th June, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• How the gallery system works - Tuesday 9th July, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Funding and sponsorship - Tuesday 13th August, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Creating activity and income streams - Tuesday 10th September, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• How to sell yourself - Tuesday 8th October, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Understanding copyright and IP- Tuesday 12th November, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Marketing and PR strategies - Tuesday 10th December, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Setting up and launching an exhibition. Tuesday 7th January, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
The Art Insider is a forward-thinking company providing bespoke mentoring, group seminars and a comprehensive range of associated services for visual artists. They are a friendly team of practising visual arts specialists, dedicated to facilitating the professional development of artists and supporting the progression of studio practice. They provide artists with the knowledge, skills and confidence to navigate more successfully within the fine art industry.
Art industry expert, Trudie Stephenson, founded The Art Insider in 2012. Trudie possesses more than 20 years professional experience as an exhibiting artist, director and project-manager of major exhibitions, curator and fine-art consultant. She has concurrently mentored both emerging and established artists for over 10 years. This cumulative experience has engendered a thorough understanding of the nature of working as an artist and provided the expertise required to enable artists to develop and sustain their practice at a commercial level.
The Art Insider exists to bridge the gap between studio practice and successful commercial enterprise.
VITRINE Bermondsey Street
First Floor, 183-185 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UW (Tube: London Bridge)
Wednesday - Saturday. 12-6pm. FREE.
VITRINE Bermondsey Street
First Floor, 183-185 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UW